Rattan Daybed-- Relieve Your Exhaustion
What is a daybed sofa?
A sofa bed is a piece of furniture that can be used as a sofa and a bed. Modern living room layout advocates simplicity. Multifunctional furniture has become a popular choice, and sofa bed is one of them. In a small family room, a sofa bed is necessary to meet the needs of occasional visitors. For example, a daybed with trundle, rattan daybed and daybed with storage.
In general, you can place the modern daybed bed in the living room or study to serve as a seat; In the evening, when guests arrive, spread out the sofa bed and put on the quilt to make a bed. In ordinary houses such as three bedrooms and two living rooms, the sofa bed can also help the host cope with the occasional multiple guests' visit outside the guest bedroom. Choosing a suitable sofa bed is exquisite. The sofa bed should meet the two functions of sitting and lying. It must be firm, durable and beautiful, and its material and technology should be guaranteed. For example, couch daybed， full-size daybed and outdoor daybed.
The daybed is the most important thing in the living room. A sofa, gorgeous or simple, is a display of beauty and art, considering the body's comfort, revealing the owner's thoughts and preferences, and complementing the overall environment. A sofa, quietly waiting in the living room, accepts the care and greetings of distant relatives and close friends and witnesses the trivial warmth of the day.
The sofa belongs not only to the individual but also to the family, and it carries the weight of the whole family, even memories and deep love.
What types of daybed sofas are there?
1. Solid wood daybed
Wooden daybed: American, modern, European, Chinese and other styles. Each style has a different look. It makes people feel upscale. Generally speaking, if formaldehyde is contained in wood, it isn't easy to volatilize. So the sofa made of wood is made of solid wood. In addition, wood has a large moisture content. It is easy to deform if it is placed in a damp place. In addition, it is not allowed to be close to the heating and around the heater.
2. Leather daybed
We may think of a very usual Italian style when we mention it. The leather sofa is all sewn with animal leather, creating the use characteristics of a rich hand feel, lustre, and noble, elegant, solemn and atmospheric temperament. Whether European or American, you can see the figure of the leather sofa.
3. Leather daybed
The seat is made of leather processed from animal skin. It is breathable and very soft. It is very comfortable for people to sit up, and it is not easy to get dirty. As the leather sofa is used for some time, the internal oil will volatilize and become hard, so it needs maintenance and care.
4. Fabric daybed
Fabric sofa has always been popular with the public. Her exquisite tailoring makes the home style full of leisure and literary sense, but it is not short of flexibility and activity. You can also diversify the style of matching. You can combine it with a leather sofa and wood daybed with a trundle, another style.
5. Rattan daybed
Rattan daybed is beautiful and generous, but it should be coated with oil for corrosion protection. In addition, the use environment should not be too dry. Otherwise, it is not conducive to maintaining rattan fibre tissue and is prone to fracture.
What can we know about rattan daybeds?
A sofa made of rattan and rattan skin. The natural style of the rattan daybed is a symbol of leisure life. It means to be close to nature, simple but not lose luxury. The comfort and convenience it brings make people unrestrained.
1. Besides the fine manual weaving techniques and novel and beautiful shapes, the most important thing is to check whether the rattan materials are good. If the surface of the rattan daybed is wrinkled, it indicates that the furniture is made of tender rattan, with poor toughness, low strength, and easy to break and corrode. Rattan daybed is made of materials.
2. Grasp the edge of the rattan daybed with both hands and shake it gently to feel whether the frame is stable.
3. Wipe the rattan daybed surface with your palm. If it is smooth, you will feel it is not touching.
4. Look to see whether the lustre of the rattan daybed
surface is even and whether there are spots, discolouration and moth-eaten traces.
1. It is dense, firm, light, tough, firm, and easy to bend and shape.
2. It is not afraid of extrusion, pressure, flexibility and elasticity.
3. Rattan daybed has simple colour, beautiful shape, light structure, elegant appearance, tough texture, simple nature, etc. The utility model is mainly used in the balcony, garden, teahouse, study, living room, etc.
What are the precautions for using the daybed?
1. Don't always sit on the soft daybed. If the sofa is too soft, the support of the body's centre of gravity will be unstable. People will move their bodies intentionally or unintentionally to seek new balance and stability. Therefore, sitting on a soft sofa for a long time will tire people. At the same time, it is difficult to maintain the normal physiological radian of the spine when sitting on a soft sofa. Over a long period, it will make the back muscles tense and induce or aggravate low back pain.
2. Children should not sleep on the sofa as a bed. Children should not sit on the sofa for a long time, let alone sleep on the sofa as a bed. Because sitting or lying on the sofa for a long time, if the posture is improper, the sofa will exert some abnormal tension and pressure on the muscle tissue, which will cause excessive growth of collagen over time. Excessive production of collagen will react, causing muscle pain and affecting the bones' normal development over time. Experts suggest that you should not sit on the sofa for more than 1 hour at a time. If you have to sit for a long time, you should stand up for a few minutes every half an hour or so.
3. The size of the daybed should meet the ergonomic requirements. When purchasing the sofa, you should pay for the following aspects attention to:
(1) Sit high, and the appropriate height should equal the knee.
(2) Depth, when sitting on the sofa to the maximum extent, it is appropriate that the knee joint is still outside the sofa surface.
(3) If the included angle is too large, the neck will soon feel sore. During the trial sitting, you can observe whether there is a gap between the waist and the sofa. If there is a gap between the waist and the sitting surface where you can insert one hand, it means that the body's weight here is not supported, and the included angle of the sofa is not appropriate. The best daybed should meet ergonomics needs, For example, a hanging daybed and a daybed with pillows.
(4) The back height should be between the shoulder and ear when sitting down. For example, there are various types of sofas for different people. Small daybed， kids daybed， and adult daybed.
What are the misunderstandings about the daybed?
Exposed to the sun can sterilize fabric sofa at high temperatures (wrong)
In summer, the cloth sofa is exposed to the sun when the sun is shining. Indeed, sun exposure can undoubtedly kill bacteria, but it is very harmful to fabric sofas. The temperature change will affect the fabric's colour, cause fading and discolouration, make the fabric hard and affect the comfort of the fabric sofa.
Frequently slapping the cloth sofa can remove dust (wrong)
Many people have a misconception about the dust removal of the sofa, believing that regular tapping can effectively remove dust and keep the cushion clean. The cushion does not need to be patted frequently. You can clean it regularly. Frequent tapping of the cushion will loosen the cotton inside the cushion, resulting in deformation of the cushion.
Clean the leather sofa with soapy water (wrong)
To clean and maintain the leather sofa, it is not recommended to use soapy water, detergent, care wax, etc. Because soapy water, detergent and other cleaning products can not effectively remove the dust accumulated on the furniture surface, and because such products are corrosive, they will damage the furniture surface and make it dull. In addition, if the water penetrates the wood, it will also cause the wood to become mouldy or partially deformed, shortening the service life of the sofa.
Now many pieces of furniture are made of fiberboard machines. If water seeps into it, formaldehyde and other additives have not been completely volatilized in the first two years, so large-scale mildew will not occur. However, once the additives volatilize, the moisture of the wet cloth will cause the furniture to become mouldy. If the residents with lower floors live, their furniture may become mouldy yearly.
Spray wax on the leather sofa for maintenance (wrong)
Many instructions for furniture care and wax spraying write that you can use it to maintain the leather sofa, causing many homemakers to make mistakes. The sales associates in furniture stores know that you can only use furniture care spray wax to spray the surface of wooden furniture, not the sofa. This is because the leather sofa is the skin of animals. Once the wax is sprayed on it, you will block the pores of leather products. Over time, the leather will age and shorten its service life.
In addition, to make the furniture look shiny, some people directly smear some wax products on the furniture or use them improperly, making the furniture surface have fog-like spots instead.
Maintain the leather sofa and rub it vigorously (wrong)
Don't rub the leather sofa vigorously during maintenance so as not to cause wear of surface materials. Use a dry cotton cloth for regular cleaning. Do not wipe the leather surface of the sofa too hard. Avoid scratching the leather surface with sharp tools; it is better to place it in a dry and ventilated place.
How to maintain and clean a rattan daybed?
1. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent the rattan daybed from fading and drying.
2. Do not let it contact, be close to the fire source and heat source, and do not expose it to the sun for a long time. Otherwise, it is easy to deform, bend, crack, loosen and detach.
3. Because there are many places where there is dust on the surface of rattan daybed, you can use a vacuum cleaner or a soft bristle brush to remove the floating dust from the inside to the outside, and then use a wet rag to wipe it, and finally use a soft rag to clean it.
4. Rattan is in use
After some time, the rattan daybed can be wiped with soft salt water, which can not only decontaminate but also keep its flexibility for a long time. It also has a certain effect of preventing brittleness and insects.
5. Renovation treatment of rattan daybed in primary colour: first clean and dry it, then polish the rattan frame outside the rattan daybed with sandpaper to remove the stains and restore the smoothness of the skin, and then apply a layer of varnish to protect it, which will make it a new look.
Avoid touching the rattan daybed surface with sharp and rough objects to avoid damage. When smoking, pay attention to the possible damage to the rattan daybed caused by cigarette butts, matches, lighters, etc.
You should prevent damage to the fabric caused by the scratching of cats, dogs and other pets.
If no one lives in the home for a long time, it is better to cover the rattan daybed with sheets.