How to Design Working Zone in Your Studying Room?
Not everyone owns a big house or a large enough room for working or studying. So, today we are going to explore how to design your working zone with less furniture especially in small space.
Part Ⅰ Which part of the house should I set as the working zone?
Here are some suggestions for people who are confused by the process of decoration and decide to update their house.
[Living room] Considering whether change the part of the living room as the workplace or not, you should think about the following aspects of your daily life:
- There is do not have extra space in the house for working. By the way, no independent room either.
- You have no demands of reclusive reading or writing all day .
- Some family members have the habit of reading at night and don’t want to bother others.
- If your family meets at least two of the above standards, then it’s the time to modify the living room.
The bedroom can add a small side table to increase office space or place sundries. The swivel table can move easily and make use of space flexibly.
In addition, multi-functional desk is also a good choice, it can effectively use parallel and vertical space, can effectively expand the bedroom, especially the utilization of small area bedroom.
Part Ⅱ How to chose a studying desk?
- Choose the right height.
- The rack or storage board can be added to increase the available storage space.